My Latest New Book

My Latest New Book
Fishing Different

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It;s Not All About Fishing

I do take some time off from fishing to get involved in other outdoor activities. My regular new York State deer hunting took place last week and I spent a few days with my son John. We hunted on his acreage in Sullivan County and saw several nice deer. I got this 6 point buck the first day.

I spent the rest of the week taking photos of all of the other bucks that were in the area including this nice 7 pointer that is waiting for me next year.
Now I can return to my writing about fishing along with my days of frustration concerning out country's political situation. At least when I fish and write I can get something done right. That's more than the Government seems to be able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment